Wednesday, October 05, 2005

 

YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK

Whatever you plant in your subconscious mind
and nourish every day with conviction and emotion
will one day become a reality.

Constant repetition carries conviction.
Repeat something often enough and it will start to become you.
A change in what you tell yourself
will result in a change in your behavior.

What you impress upon your mind,
you'll inevitably become.
Self suggestion will make you master of yourself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
©2005 by Max Steingart
Reproduce freely but maintain © notice

I wish for you an awesome week, filled with joy and abundance.

Tony Miranda
Can you use more energy? Learn about a NEW
Extreme Body Fuel that is good for you.
http://revvida.blogspot.com

Comments:
Two constant goals I have been keeping and working on are the Nobel Prize in Literature and an Oscar for my feature "Mary Slessor".

I am over confident over the "Mary Slessor", because it is a classic that has been waiting for the genius to do it and here comes the genius with the perfect script for the screenplay and I am now chasing the perfect Director to direct it , Steven Spielberg.

The Nobel Prize in Literature depends on the intelligentsia of the Nobel Prize Committee, because I have written all the books to pursue the prize until I win it. And since I set these goals, I have been winning prizes since agew 13.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?