Monday, July 11, 2005

 

YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK

What you impress upon your mind, you'll inevitably become.
It's a psychological law that whatever you desire to accomplish
you must first impress upon your subconscious mind.

Your inner thoughts can cause you to be rich or poor,
loved or unloved, happy or unhappy,
attractive or unattractive, powerful or weak.

Relentless, repetitive self talk will change your self image.
You'll affect your subconscious mind with verbal repetition.
Constant repetition carries conviction.

When you change your values you'll change your behavior.
Start thinking of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.
Self suggestion will make you the master of yourself.

You can become whatever you want to be.
If you believe you can, you can.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
©2005 by Max Steingart
Reproduce freely but maintain © notice

I wish for you an awesome week, filled with joy and abundance.

Tony Miranda
Visit My FACE Page To See What I'm All About
http://www.greatestnetworker.com/is/tonymiranda

Comments:
Beyond the maxim of that cliche is the realities of the chaos of today.

My mother had the best wishes and thoughts for our family to be the best and said we would achieve our goals with patience. But she died in a terrible road accident on May 26, 1993 on her way to work. And she was a poor widow. And to worsen the state of my mind, my caring German muse returned to Munich and soon became ill and I lost her. Then, I gained admission into the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, but lack of finance and scholarship held me back. So, I had to settle down in my homeland Nigeria and look after my siblings and playing father has not been easy. So, here I am, still hoping for the best.

What do you think?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?